At Laino Excavations we make every effort to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations relevant to our business.
Excavation & Plant Compliance Codes
We adhere to our duties and obligations in relation to company plant and excavation works under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (OHS Act) and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2017 (OHS Regulations).
VicRoads & Local Council Requirements
We conduct road reserve works in compliance with the Road Management Act 2004 and Road Management (Works and Infrastructure) Regulations 2015.
We also comply with VBA requirements for excavation works as governed by the Building Act 1993 and Building Regulations 2006
Mobile Plant & Equipment Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance
WorkCover Insurance to cover our liabilities under the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013 (and amendments).
General Health and Safety
Our personal protective equipment meet relevant Australian Standards and generally comply with the PPE requirements of our clients. Our work wear is also rail compliant.
We ensure safety at every jobsite through the compliance and implementation of a SWMS.
All mobile plant and equipment are in good working condition, and up-to-date maintenance records can be provided upon request.
Operator Licences, Competencies & Induction Training
We have the following licences, competencies and induction certification:
- Construction Industry Basic Induction Training
- Equipment Operator OHS Competency Qualification LE
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence
- National Police Check Certificate
- Rail Industry Worker Card
- Metro Trains Melbourne – Safety and Environmental Induction
- VHA Work, Health & Safety (WHS) Site Induction and Assessment.
- SSMC Induction
- Optus Contractor WHS Induction
- Huawei Online EHS Certification
- CPBJH Westgate Tunnel East/West Zone Induction
- Holcim (Australia) Pty. Ltd. TWMS General Site Induction